7.29.2011

54-40 or Fight - Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns, Block of the Week

I know, you can gasp! I gave up on making these blocks (sorry Jen). I last made a block back in November, I know shame on me. Last weekend while cleaning my sewing room, I came across Stewie's vet papers, as I knew a vet visit was in due, and in the folder I found the blocks that I had all the pieces cut out, and ready to find my attention. So this evening, I thought, humm, I wanna do something quick, but I don't want to cut and iron. So I thought, heck, why not. So here is 54-40 or Fight. Please excuse the uneven sides, as the 4 patches need to be stretched when sewn together into a quilt.

Block #39 – 54-40 or Fight – Racine County
Pattern is here - 54-40 or Fight























Find out more about the "Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns, Block of the Week" @ Cre8tive Quilter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails