6.07.2013

Cabin in The Woods - WIP 06.07.13

With the weather warming up, and the need to be outside has struck.  My stitching has been suffering.  But that is good... I think.. LOL

I just finished page 1 on Cabin, and as you can see have alot already stitched on page 2.  I have 26 out of the 30 pages completed.  Where the stitching ends on the right is the end of page 2.  LOTS of confetti stitching going on... and I even found myself frogging as I had not marked off a stitched square on my pattern and it through me off.  But its all good now. :)

3 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

Looking beautiful Kim

Barb said...

It is moving right along. It'll be stunning when finished. I look forward to seeing more of it's progress.

Vicky L said...

Beautiful work, keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails