11.12.2013

Cabin The Woods - COMPLETED 11.11.13

ITS DONE!!  I cant believe it!!  I have truely enjoyed stitching and looking forward to starting another BAP!!  WOOT WOOT

Cabin in the Woods - Heaven And Earth Designs - Began on 07/17/2008 Completed 11/11/13 (dont worry there were months of not working on design, especially in the summers). Measures 14" X 19 1/2" Stitched on 25ct, over one, with one strand of thread. Thank you to Vickie for always asking about Cabin and giving me the inspiration to keep at it. THANK YOU VICKIE!!









3 comments:

Shari said...

gorgeous Kim!!! I have enjoyed watching your progress on this!!! Makes me want to pull out my Little Drummer Boy & work on it.....but not this week.....NO TIME once the boys get up!

Rebel In Ontario said...

WOO HOO! I remember you posting about this one when you first started - I'm so happy to see your have it complete, and in time for this holiday season!

Vicky L said...

Congratulations on your finish! It is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails