8.02.2009

This is how I spent my vacation..

Last Monday, I headed down to Green Bay to spend 3 nights with some of my favorite girls. My Mom was attending a conference, and well, she had room in the hotel room, and we bunked with. We had a great time! The little girls got to go swimming 3 times a day. We headed over to Bay Beach one day, and to the mall the other. And of course, we had to fabric shopping.

Each of the girls wanted me to make a bag. So while I stayed in Green Bay - I had packed half the sewing room, and brought it along. All I can say is.. I want a hotel room to do my sewing in - no clutter to get in the way!







So, Ally got a pink and black bag.

















My mom selected a brown and teal fabric.















Kaylee got a Dora purse














And Natalie got a Hello Kitty purse.













And my sister picked out some fabric for a new bag to go with her John Deere bag and purse - and here is a preview of the bag (just need to finish up the lining and pocket). (I worked on this bag tonight.)





















Of course I couldnt come home with more fabric, and other goodies!

So, all in all, it was a great time! I cant wait for next year!!

2 comments:

staci said...

Wow, you had a very productive vacation! Cute bags :)

image clipping said...

Beautiful collection of bags. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
clipping path

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails