2.19.2011

Stewie needs your vote!

UPDATE - 02/20/11 @ 4:45
For those voting for Stewie - the contest has been shut down due to discrepancies and for reason of not discouraging new entries to participate and have to catch up in the thousands of votes that came in. Which I agree is fair. Voting will begin March 1st, so I will be back to begging for votes when the time comes. THANKS TO ALL THOSE that have left their votes already Stewie appreciates it!

Please help Stewie win "Most Valuable Packer Pup 2011"! Takes less than 30 seconds.

Please click on this link - http://thenicebox.com/mikeythepug_mvppvote.html

And vote for Stewie!!

You can vote multiple times. So vote everyday! Thanks!!

Kim & Stewie

3 comments:

Deb said...

I voted!! Stewie should win paws down what a great look!!

Cindy said...

I voted and I think he was the cutest one in his pictures.

Debra said...

Just voted and he is in second place right now. Good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails