4.03.2009

Braided Starburst Wallhanging

I finished the hand stitching of the binding for the Braided Starburst wallhanging that I recently finished the quilt top for.













I pinned it all together on Wednesday, had it quilted that evening. Worked on the binding and the hanging sleeve yesterday. Got the binding and sleeve on the quilt top yesterday, began the hand stitching.

And finished up the hand stitching this afternoon. Its now hanging in our bedroom.

While I was taking the picture... Brian came in and wanted a picture of me with the wallhanging, not the best, but I will post it here.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Wonderful wall hanging !

Rachel said...

That's a great photo of you and you've been creating LOTS of amazing quilts...WOW!!!

Carol's Stitching said...

Love the wall hanging! The colors are gorgeous and I love th design itself.

Lynn S. said...

Whoa! Your wallhanging is beautiful! It almost looks like a parquet floor!! Great work! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Both of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails