2.24.2010

Corn And Beans - Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns, Block of the Week

Wow, block 8 already! These Wednesdays have been fun looking forward to. Seeing what Jen has planned for the block, is like Christmas morning. She gave a heads up on the block yesterday - so I got to see what was in store. I really enjoyed this block. Didn't give me any problems. I love the colors on this block. But I don't understand how they get "corn and beans" out of it.. he he

Block #8 – Corn And Beans – Green County
Pattern is here - Corn And Beans


















Find out more about the "Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns, Block of the Week" @ Cre8tive Quilter

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It turned out great. Mine is cut out but you beat me to the sewing.

Jen said...

If it helps, I don't get why it's corn and beans in this color either. Actually I've seen in in three different colors in three different counties. I only "get" one of them because it's green and yellow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails