9.25.2005

What An Honor

I belong to the SanMan message board. Last week a freebie was posted, and I managed to get it stitched last week - see previous post :)

Well tonight when I got home from work, I had a private message on the SM board from a member, so I went to check it out... here is what it says..

Hi Kim, I just lovvvvve your Happy Autumn. I'm working on mine right now. I am also designing/painting an acorn frame for this design. I was wondering if I could use your picture of your finished to copy/paste into my finished framed so I can show everyone what it will look like together. I will certainly say it is your stitched piece that is pictured. I will totally understand if you don't want me to use it. Hugs, Virginia

Of course I replied back...
Oh wow, what an honor! Yes, please use my finished Happy Autumn! Cant wait to see the finished frame Thanks again!

Virginia posted to the message board the picture of Happy Autumn copied and pasted inside the frame, it looks too cute!

After it was posted to the message board, here was our conversation..

Me:
Oh wow, that is just adorable! Great job Virginia! Its such an honor to see my finished project in your acorn frame!
Virginia:
And Kim it is such an honor to have such a beautifully stitch project surrounded by my frame We made a great team on this one didn't we?

WOOHOO!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails