11.13.2005

Headache

I had totally planned on going down state today to see my grandma, probably for the last time. But as I told my mom on the phone last night, that I probably wont be able to sleep, well I guess I was right. I didnt sleep much at all. And besides it was raining out, so there was a constant drip-drip outside the window.

Last night I had told Brian's mom that we would be leaving about 6am, and she called about 7:15 to check up on us, to see if we were going down. I felt awful! I had such a headache all I wanted to do was sleep.

My Mom called about 8:15am, and I just told her that I didnt think we were going to go state, as I felt awful. She said that was fine, and that I could just come down when I had the next day off.

Well I slept till 2:15pm! I was so wiped out. Will have to go down on Wednesday I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails