12.27.2007

SBQ Dec 19th & @ 26th

Gosh, where has the time gone, I actually missed two questions! So here they are...

This week's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:


Have you ever helped anyone else learn to stitch? Have you ever helped anyone learn a new stitch or technique?

Yes, this question is similar to the one just asked not long ago.. here is my response to that question.

I dont think I have taught anyone else to learn a new stitch or technique. But I have shown a few people how to make a french knot my way.. but I wouldnt say I was teaching them.

__________________________________

This week's SBQ is:

Did you receive any stitching-related gifts for the holidays?

Yep... got a 8" & a 11" QSnap... its what I asked for, and was graced with its apperance. :D Thanks Lisa (my SIL)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails