2.05.2009

My Sewing Sampler WIP

I started on this design on Monday night - got some of the "squares" started. And the next night I continued with the motifs in the blocks. Yesterday I sat down and stitched till my eyes couldn't take it anymore..

Tonight I added a few more motifs. I had to move the fabric on the QSnap, so I thought I would snap a picture. So, its stitching up quite fast. I'm going to put it down for a bit (will see), and work on something else.

My Sewing Sampler, from Blue Ribbon Designs, stitching it in part of the SAL on SIQ - the BRD SAL. The SAL started on Feb 1st, but since I had to work the weekend, I started on the 2nd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those keeping track of the Mother inlaw, broken ankle saga - it continues. Today - the pink cast was taken off, xrays were taken. DR said that for MIL's condition, she has healed up very well (to the point where he couldn't even see the break in the bones on the xray).

Next step - a walking splint, which she will have to wear for a month - but she can take it off as need be. She can walk on her own as soon as she is able - 2 -3 days - but I will say she will be doing it tomorrow when I go over tomorrow. The only therapy she needs to do is, spell the alphabet with her big toe from A to Z, and that's all the therapy she will need. Next appt is March 5, one month from today.

8 comments:

WendyCarole said...

its lovely wish I could stitch that quick

Debra said...

Your stitching looks great and good to hear your MIL is doing better. That means least work for you right?
Debra in Indiana

Carmen said...

your stitching s beautiful.
i am glad that your mother in law is better.

CJ said...

Kim -

Slow down, we have a year to complete this board, I barely started. I'll never catch up to you.

Glad your MIL is better.

See ya!!

CJ

Rebecca said...

Your My Sewing Sampler is beautiful! Your needle is really moving on it too!! Glad to hear that your MIL is doing better.

Karol said...

Wow you are a quick stitcher. The piece looks great. Happy to hear the ML is mending.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this BRD sewing sampler!!! You are making speedy progress on it too!! AWESOME!!!

Vickie said...

Looks fabulous as ususal!!! Glad to hear your MIL is doing well!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails