2.02.2009

"Treat" finished


Last night after I posted Spooky, I sat down and watched The Office that I had taped after the Super Bowl.

I was stitching along great! Got Treat all stitched, went to go and stitch the candy corn on the left. I had a HUGE mistake. And guess what... I had to rip out off of the word treat!! Yep, I was so off that I had to rip out the whole word. So, before I could even get myself to bed, I had restitched the word treat, and one of the candy corn, and most of the other.

So this morning I got up and finished the rest of the design.

Im putting this away.. Ive been bothered by the frog so much, that I wanna wait alittle till I pick it up again!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I hate when that frog comes for a visit! That's a really cute design. I like LK because they are so quick to stitch, as long as a frog does not come a visit, that is! I can't wait to see it done.

Irene said...

Darn those frogs ! It's looking good.

Karen said...

darn frog! I love it though it looks great! can't wait to get my hands on my pattern here soon. i love your q-snap cover, very funky, love it!

Unknown said...

It is looking GREAT Kim!!!!! Sorry about that nasty frog visit though! This is such a cute series!!

Kathy said...

I just HATE those pesky frogs! :) I hope they leave and go somewhere else. But not my house!! :)

Carmen said...

bad bad frog!..

but the design look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails