4.21.2006

Washer - FINALLY ~ Model finished!

Tonight once I got home, I watched our washer go thru its FIRST cycle on its OWN.. LOL I even had to "watch" to make sure it was really going to happen. And it did! Found out that with me having to move the knob at times to have it move to the next cycle, that it was missing some of the wash time. So I figured I can stand another 10 minutes..LOL

Also, I finished the other model I needed to get stitched up. Emailed it off to the designer the scan of the finish. Im anxious to hear back from her, as yesterday she said that "If you start stitching for me, I won't be able to keep up with YOU!!" I found that funny.. LOL :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Woo Hoo! Nothing like being able to do laundry without babysitting!

Can I send you mine? LOL

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails