7.03.2007

500th Post! SBQ - June 22nd and July 3rd

WOW, hard to believe that this is the 500th post I have made to my blog. I remember when I first started this blog and reaching 100 would be a milestone.. LOL Here we are... 500. I know it might look little, but that's awesome for me!

Thanks to ALL that have visited my blog and those that have taken the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!! You all are wonderful!!

June 22nd's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:

When you start a new work do you look for something small, do you look for another huge project or do you consider your UFOs?

This is a good question - as there are times when I ponder what to stitch next. Most of the time it is something I had seen while blog hopping. I will stitch a big design along with a smaller project - just in case I gotta grab it and run.

July 3rd's SBQ is:

Do you consider yourself a "floss miser?"

Call me dumb - but I had to look up the definition of miser.

A miser is a person who is reluctant to spend money, sometimes to the point of forgoing even basic comforts. The term derives from the Latin miser, meaning "poor" or "wretched," comparable to the modern word "miserable."

Umm ok... no Im not a "floss miser", I have a whole set of DMC and almost a complete 2nd set for back ups, and I have TONS that are just in a bag that need to be sorted out, and put on the sheet that tells me what I have of a certain floss number. As for the hand dyes - I have plenty of those too. So, Im more so a FlossAholic!!

As far as stitching with the floss, well I guess I would be a "stitching miser" he he. As far as the DMC floss, I can just toss it when its like 5" or less.. not even worry about winding it back on the bobbin, but then the hand dyed floss.. gotta get the last possible stitch out the strand.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love that term ... Blog hopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails