5.02.2006

Completed - Life's A Stitch


A finish for a SAL Exchange theme was Lizzie*Kate - snippet. My partner sent me the Life's A Stitch design. I stitched this with DMC floss on evenweave.

I got the courage up to sit down tonight and finish the border. Im so glad that this design is finished. It was an easy stitch - till I got to the satin stitching.. man were they time consuming! Had to make sure you were accurate - or I had to frog the stitches to get it right (which I did many times).

Now this design is going back to its owner (Debra in IN). And I will be awaiting the arrival of mine completed design.. which is the same design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, it looks great!!! Thank you so much. I think you forgot the little heart that goes between the e and s in Life's. Debra

Kim said...

OPPPS! I thought I was forgetting something... silly me! I have now updated the design :) Thanks for noticing Debra! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails