5.11.2006

ILCS - Secret Sister


The mail lady came to the door just alittle while ago (poor thing almost slipped on the porch steps cause we are having freezin rain today).. there was this really cool looking package and I thought I would open it up first.

Michelle (I could just give you a huge hug!) was my secret sister! She has been an awesome SS this whole exchange!

With this package- inside I found "Stars and Stripes Forever" from Bent Creek, along with hand dyed floss - Harvest Basket (in the card Michelle said that all the WDW floss that I had received went with this design (WOOHOO! I've been eyeing this design for sometime.. been wanting to dye some tea color fabric.. now here is my chance!). I also received "Of Woods & Wilderness" by Dragon Dreams along with all the floss (21 skeins) - thanks so much!



Michelle made me this GOURGEOUS scissors fob, and counting pin set. THANKS SO MUCH! Even in the sting of beads is a moose! Love it! She also sent a magnet with a deer on, and for the stitched gift - I just love it! - is a stand up design with beautiful stitching including a charm of an owl!

Thanks so much Michelle - you have been a wonderful SS stitching, and thanks for making my 1st SS exchange exciting and wanting me to do it again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails