4.06.2007

Cow - Round Robin Finish



This is my contribution to Debra's Round Robin. I stitched the Cow, or the #8 Maids-a-Milking from the Margaret Sherry's 12 Days of Christmas.

I stitched on the provided 14ct aida (wow was that different stitching on - since I have been spoiling myself with higher counts lately).

I was the second stitcher for this RR. I got it on Monday night after I got home from work. Started on it late Monday night. Didn't stitch on it Tuesday, but Wednesday, most the of the day I stitched on it. Thursday I finished the stitching, and started on the back stitching. Tonight I sat down and finished it.

Now its off to Meghan. :)

4 comments:

Meari said...

Started on Mon and finished by Fri. Fast stitch! Congrats on the RR finish, Kim.

Pumpkin said...

Oh that's cute! What a fun RR to be a part of :o)

Shari said...

too cute Kim!!! Debra will love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails