6.27.2007

BC Ornament Exchange

Several of us on the Bent Creek Trilogy Group on Yahoo signed up to do an ornament exchange, with the open date June 25th.

I received the package a week ago, but couldnt open till the 25th. Well if you have following my blog I was gone to the ILCS retreat and didnt get home till the 26th. I was soooo wiped out and tired (and still wiped out and tired), that I totally forgot to open it yesterday. Tonight when I got home from work, I had to open it!!




This is what I found inside!!!!



The ornament - too cute! I love it!!
Christmas Motif Sampler II from JBW Designs
Holly & Ivy from Country Cottage Designs
My Favorite Time from Lizzie*Kate
A Christmas themed needleminder from Kelmscott Designs
Bush Christmas floss from Dinky Dyes
Colorado 2008 pocket calendar - Love the pictures!
Lional Richie (almost put a "t" in there.. LOL)Christmas Cd

Thanks to Mary Kathryn for the wonderful exchange THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!

This is the ornament which I stitched and finished for Renee. Renee said that she really liked her ornament and has emailed me a couple times thanking me for her ornament. My pleasure Renee!!

I love doing exchanges like this. And I wished that I could find a group that does more of them. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails