9.06.2007

Tagged - Middle Name

Carolyn posted to my comments that she tagged me. Here goes...

The rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
3. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Marie.

M - Melissa was going to be my first name, but my parents decided it would be too many M's, M.M.M.
A - I love being an Aunt to my nieces, Natalie, Katie, Kaylee, and nephew Conway!
R - Runaway Bride was my first movie that I went alone to see at the theater, and actually saw it again the following day with my parents.
I - Interested in going back to school - I wanna give myself a challenge. Most likely to do with computers.
E - Emails are the first thing I check when I get on the computer daily.

I tag the following bloggers - M - Michele, A - Aussie Stitcher, R - Rachel, I - Irene, E - Elaine

2 comments:

The Chicken Lady said...

When I was little, I wanted my name to be Marie. :)

Michele said...

lol Kim .. I don't have a middle name *smile*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails