Well, its finished. The quilt top, made with the charm packs of fabrics from the Timber Creek (Moda), is finished!
I finished it up this afternoon. I actually had to frog off a row, as it was too long. Would have been longer if I had added the borders, so off it went. Its all flannels, so its going to be nice and warm. I had to use additional cuts from the solid flannels I had on hand here. So that's why you see just solid blocks.
How I made the quilt is, I took the 5" squares, and I sewed them into a 9 patch. Then I cut the big square in half, both ways. Then sewed them back together, in an arranged pattern.
The border was Brian's selection. The more I was thinking on it - we have orange carpet..LOL No wonder he picked the orange for the border, to coordinate the carpet. I will be picking up the batting and backing material soon. Then I will be either tying, or machine quilting. I'm not sure yet.
I have a few more quilt projects I need work on. And I'm waiting on another arrival of charm packs. Cant wait to play with them, and see what I can come up with.. he he.