6.16.2009

Fabric Report

Here are some fabrics I recently picked up -

As you can see, I have been buying some fabric to add to my stash - but really, I have ideas with 3 of the pictures..LOL













The above is planned to be used with an online block of the month quilt called - Bear Paw Sampler. Last night I spent about 3 hrs, figuring out all the cuts. I have all my numbers and I'm ready to cut the fabric - might work on that later today as I have a model to work on, as time got away from me yesterday. Opps.














This is just some of the fabric I saw, and I thought - humm I probably might use that sometime in the not so quite future, and its such a good deal not to pass up.

Looking for fabric to work on while I'm on vacation, is where the next two pictures came to. And while they are still sitting on the counter all folded up, doesn't get them to their final destinations faster.. he he.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails