12.29.2005

Our new T.V.

For Christmas, my dad presented a check to Mom, Glen, Scott, Amy & I. It was money that was shared with us from Grandma and Grandpa Mathison. It was a tearful moment! Dad said that we can do anything with it, as long as it was in rememberance of Grandma and Grandpa. Since this was our first Christmas with out Grandma.. since I can remember, we spent Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Mathison's house.

Brian and I pondered what we wanted to get with the money. I kept thinking tv, tv, tv. Brian thought maybe a riding lawn mower, but I just couldnt think of it used for buying one.

Well we went to Walmart on Monday, and "looked", studied the models they had there.. and came away with a 32" flat screen HDTV tv! Since I was wanting to get a smaller entertainment center, we even used money to buy a new entertainment that the tv sits on. Its black, and I love it! It took me from 4pm, till about 10pm to have it all somewhat set up. Now I have to find a new home for the other entertainment center.

Brian even said that with the tv, he thinks of Grandma alot, and thinks of her laugh, and her visits. And I say the same! Thanks to Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad for allowing us to improve our goodies in the house.. and now to figure out what else to get. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails