12.10.2005

XS Finishes


I finished 2 more cross stitch designs.

The Christmas Tree one was a challenge. We were given a design of a Christmas tree, and we had to come up with our own design. I enjoyed doing it. Gave me a chance to brainstorm the design out. I stitched the "ornaments" with metallic floss, used beads for the lights or garland. I even stitched a pickle on the tree.. he he he.

Of course the scan of the design does not do it justice! Much better in person than on the screen.

So now I will enter it in the Christmas tree decorating contest on ILCS and with a website that is also hosting the contest ~
http://www.moonflowerneedleart.com/html/gallery.html


Think Winter is a design from Lizzie*Kate. I used some of the design. I added the snowflake charm as an added.

This is for a block swap, the theme is called Winter.

This is called Little Angel On The Clouds from Heart In Hand. I stitched it in a SAL exchanged. Vickie sent me all that I needed to stitch this little angel. I then send the finish project back to Vickie, and I get to keep the pattern, and whatever else was left over. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails