3.29.2007

SBQ - March 28


Today's SBQ was suggested Cindy and is:

Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?

Yes I do. On my laptop's desktop, I have a folder called "Cross Stitch Patterns" - and all the freebies that I find go into that folder. Within the folder I have catergories such as; Autumn/Halloween, School, Stitching, Christmas/Winter, Alphabet, and so on. If I have several of a designer (such as Lizzie*Kate or SanMan - I have a sub folder for them). I do not print out the freebies till I stitch them - I also have a binder that contains the loose sheets and I keep them in there, once Im finished stitching them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails