On Fire! Firefighting Quilt Top - Finish

I have been collecting firefighting fabric for awhile now.. and finally decided to do something with it.

Well, I had contacted my SIL awhile back, asking if she would like a quilt... only if she would use it.

So.. here is the Firefighters Quilt top.

I used 5" squares, and measured over 1", connected the line, and trimmed off the fabric to get the tumbler effect. Then I just went to town with the layout. There are 156 tumbler blocks.

Hope to get the batting and backing fabric tomorrow. I'm going to bind it in black.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh wow that's hot.
Be always in stitches.


Related Posts with Thumbnails