1.28.2006

Birth Number Quiz

Ok I dont take these such quiz often, but this one caught my eye, and I had to take it. Amazing, that describes me so well! Going to try it on Brian and see if they get number 8 or not.. LOL Yep, Brian comes from a family of 9 children.
But its not showing of it all, but it says that I was a first born, which I was
You Are Likely a First Born
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails