8.14.2006

America Finished

This finish is from Little House Needleworks, called "America". I started two weeks ago, and finally put the last stitch in it last night. I had taken it along to Omaha, and stitched some while we chatted. Its stitched on 28ct linen.. Im not sure of the color, since I bought it as a remnent at the LNS when I was there in July. For some reason.. in person its hard to see the stars, but in the scan it shows up good... go figure!.. LOL I have bought a frame, that I painted white, and hope to get a nice mat for it and get it framed. :)

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Kim - Congrats on your finish. It looks great. I'm going to have to stitch this one too now!

Mary Kathryn said...

Good work Kim, it is wonderful. I need to re-prioritize my LHN stitching list now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails