8.21.2006

Welcome Fall - Finish

With Autumn right around the corner.. with some of the leaves on the trees are even starting to change ... I thought I would stitch something Fall-ish! So here is 'Welcome Fall' from the "Autumn Things" chart - from Lizzie*Kate. I started this last night after I finished another project that I cant post pictures of till I actually finish it.. and I need some more info to complete the design. I stitched on 32ct Dirty Linen (atleast that is what I think its called) with DMC floss. I did make a change though. I couldnt see using the 794 that it called for since I wanted a fall color, instead I used 815! I love it!

Well I already got it 'finished' I received this adorable Autumn pillow from Debra a month ago.. and when I saw this design.. I thought humm what about that one tuck pillow. I think it looks awesome! And now using the garnet color makes it all better... what you think?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The color change is perfect it goes well with the pillow! You did a really great job!

Sharon said...

A very cute finish! Congrats!

Cathy B said...

What a cute finish. hard to believe that fall is just around the corner, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love it!! Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails