8.30.2006

Weekly SBQ Question - August 30

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carolyn and is:
How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them, scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you would like to share?

Once I finish the design I iron and then I make a scan of the finished design. I then post it to my blog, to my Webshots album, and also to my 360' blog on Yahoo. I then notify the Yahoo groups Im in, and they go to the blog to check out the finish.

It depends on the design as to how its going to be finished. Whether a framed piece, tuck pillow, or a quilt block (which would be completed by the recipent). I do my own framing and since I make the tuck pillows, I just have to find the time to complete them :) I hope to make a fob soon with a stitched design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails