8.13.2006

Sad News

While we were in Omaha, Nebraska - we were called at 3am Saturday morning by my BIL's GF, to tell us that Brian's sister had just died. Brian took it hard, and I was in shock. Brian's sister has been ill for the past month. Brian and I thought that Christine would be better when we returned - Brian even made the comment, that "I hope that Christine will be better when we get back" before we left.
So if you don't hear from me for a few days... you will know what is going on.. But we are home now (back in Long Lake).
So please have thoughts for Brian's family - the family is taking it hard, especially my MIL.
Christine Lenee Ritchie Barker
September 2, 1966 - August 12, 2006

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Kim - so sorry to hear this news. Will keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Sorry to hear of your loss.My thoughts and prayers are with Brian and his family.Big Hugs for you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails