9.26.2006

12 Blessings by L*K - Song

Here is "Song" from the 12 Blessings series from Lizzie*Kate. I stitched it on 28ct white Quaker linen, with DMC floss. Will be finished into a ornament. These little ornaments are stitching up really fast! I started on this last night, and had most of it finished. Finished it up this morning. Now, onto the next!

I have also been stitching on a model for Moonflower Designs, and I have been spending a couple hours a day on it. Also, Patty, the designer for Moonflower, sent me a picture of the framed Daffodil that I stitched for her this past summer.

Yesterday I did finish 8 more pillows of my cross stitch finishes. I just have to sew up the seam, and I will take a picture when its all done. So Im off to work on my projects for today! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, it's one I've still to do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails