9.05.2006

Humble Gratitude

This adorable design (if I say myself) is called "Humble Gratitude" from 4 My Boys. Stitched over 2 threads with 2 strands of DMC floss, on 28ct light colored evenweave (not sure of the color as it was a remnant).

I had seen it stitched by Shari last year, and she was very generous and sent the chart on to me! When I was going thru my Autumn charts to stitched, this was one of them.

In other news.. I'm on a finishings mood with my completed cross stitch projects that need to be finished some how - either framing, making pillows, wall hangings, or an ornaments. I hope to make a pinkeep, cube-it, and a flat-fold yet. I will post some pictures tomorrow, as I get more done. :)

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Hi Kim, your autumn finishes looks great.

Missy said...

Cute, cute! I think that I might have this one in my binder...

Seeing your finishes is giving me motivation!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails