9.22.2006

SBQ Question - for Sept 21

Today's SBQ was suggested by Elisabeth and is:
How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have been for you? How many have had specialty stitches or other techniques besides cross stitch?

Yikes! How many have I stitched... well lets see, well I guess I will have to check out my Webshots album to see what the count says for pictures for each album for the different years.

2003 & 2004 - 62 photos
2005 - 69 photos
2006 - 34 photos

I have stitched birthday gifts for my Mom, Dad, my MIL, brother, Glen, and my sister Amy. I have stitched for each niece and nephew, baby samplers. I have stitched wedding designs for my Sis and BIL, for my Bro & SIL, for my cousin, BIL & SIL, and another BIL & SIL. For the ones I kept for myself that I have stitched was the Pinetop Lodge by LHN, Heaven In the Pines by 4 My Boys, and a Northwoods Welcome design.

Ive done a few daisy stitches here and there.. but I mainly stitch to the good ole "X" :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails