11.08.2006

SBQ - Nov 8th

Today's SBQ was suggested by Jan and is:


How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)

Well I do have one complete set of DMC floss. They are stored on bobbins in plastic boxes, and I have 4 of them. The extra floss that I store in gallon size bags, are in smaller zip lock bags, depending on the amount of the floss on hand, determines the bag size. As for as keeping track of them.. I have a list of the extra floss I have. I have listed the number of the floss, and if I have more than one I will indicate the number of skeins. And when I need another floss, I will check the list first to see if I have that color, if I do, I cross of the number from the list, and go to the bag to look for the color.

I do have some WDW, GAST, and other skeins of floss. I do have a list of the colors I have of them, so if I think I might use some of the specialty floss, I can check the list to see if I have them or not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails