11.01.2006

SBQ - Nov. 1

Today's SBQ was suggested by Lee and is:

How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?

Well I had a title of "Kim's Thoughts and Such", cause when I first started out I wanted to share my thoughts with the world. But then, I started showcasing my cross stitching and quilting projects.. so it wasnt a thought.. it was a such.. LOL Just this past weekend I changed the name of my blog to "Kim's Northwoods Discoveries" and as I mentioned in a previous post how I decided on changing the name. So yes it does have a special meaning to me :). Also the url of the blog (upnorthxstitching.blog.com) was my second choice, as I had lost my first blog some how! The blog is still there, but there was no way of accessing the blog, so I just created a new one. The upnorth in all my emails and such is cause well, we live in northern Wisconsin and this is claimed as the Northwoods or "Up North", and well xstitching is what I love doing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails