12.01.2006

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


You can click on the picture to read what the article reads. :)

My parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary this Sunday! On Nov 18th (which was also my dad's bday), we sent them out for dinner and to a Christmas show in Oshkosh. They really enjoyed it, and Im sure when I get down there next, I will get to watch a DVD about the show they went too, as my dad had bought a DVD.

In our area local paper (well from my hometown - I love reading about what is going on... so I subscribe to it too), I did a write up for their anniversary. To my surprise the paper was in yesterdays mail! It always seems to take a week to get to me. I think it turned out great, just like my parents!

Anxious to hear from my parents about the article. :) In the future, we are going to be doing a hotel weekend! Where everyone can get together and have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your parents on a happy 40th. They are prove that marriages can last forever. They make an awesome looking couple. You are so lucky to have them. Thanks for sharing.

Shari said...

wow!!! Congrats to your parents Kim!!! To make it that long these days is quite a feat!!!!
Shari

Pumpkin said...

Mine celebrated 40 years this year as well Kim! Please send my best wishes to them :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails