12.22.2006

OMG I almost died LAUGHING!

I kid you NOT! My chest hurt from laughing so hard! LMAO If you know me, and heard me laugh, you can testify that I have a LOUD laugh!

Warning, make sure you empty your month before clicking on the link. Dont say I didnt warn ya!

I found this site.. well I put umm a face picture of Brian, and you will find the results here...
http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=0472b1d9b2e08c48c80574aG06122206 Might take a little bit to load, but I think its worth it!

When I first played it... Brian thought I was crying since I was laughing so hard. (Brian was still in bed).

Brian chuckled when he saw what I did to him.. His comment was "my legs arent that little.".. LMAO (Yes they are!)

Happy Holidays with Brian's little song and dance! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails