2.15.2007

SBQ - February 14


Today's SBQ is:

Do you like to buy "chartpacks" that include charms, buttons, and/or beads or do you prefer to gather all materials yourself?



This is a good question, as I have found myself in this dilemma in the past. I tend not to buy the charts that come with all the floss and material, as there are times when I run out of thread and of course the colors are all wrong. But if the chart is worth it, I will but the chart pack.

Now I'm not a big one for buying all the fancy buttons and charms. I'm pretty much plain and simple (just how I live). Heck alot of times, like with the L*K's charts I wont even use the buttons on the finish design. Weird I know!.. LOL But then there are times when I'm looking for a certain bead color/number - then I'm running from store to store looking.. then I wish it was included.. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails