Im at a point where I need to move the Sampler Game Board, since I have run out of available fabric to stitch comfortable. I figure I have stitched about 20 days on this baby. I know my ticker says I started it 27 days ago, but I did take a week off from stitching SGB do to being sick, work, and being out of town.
So here is my progress so far. My last picture was taken on Feb 1st. So since then I have stitched 6 houses, and 3 motifs, and the letters t, u, v, and some more on the border.
So you can see Im more than half way done! I only have 10 house, 9 motifs, the rest of the border, and letters to go! Im hoping I have this done by the end of March - but I might have to take a break to work on Wedding Row - just got the wedding invitation yesterday in the mail, the wedding is March 24th.