10.31.2006

Happy Halloween!

HaPpY haLloWeEn
The above photo was of pumpkins that Brian and my sister carved Halloween 2004 - gosh hard to believe it was that long ago!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Brian and I will be passing out popcorn and juice boxes today - but not sure how many we will end up with! Its mostly family that venture back by us. Need to get some packages out in the mail also - sending the model I finished up later last week, back to the designer, and I need to send out an Angel project that I helped with. Will post some pictures as soon as I can. Also, I have a few chores to do today, and then I will be working on my LUBT SAL later today - hoping to get it finished. Hope you have a nice evening, and the treaters are a joy to see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails