10.31.2006

"Let Us Be Thankful"

WOW, this design was such a fast stitch! I started it on Sunday, and now it being Tuesday, and I didnt stitch at all last night, as I was too tired.

This is called "Let Us Be Thankful" from Bent Creek. I did change the color of the vine (936), and I didnt stitch the turkeys (which are to be on both sides) - as I think this would be enjoyed all year round. This was stitched on 28ct mushroom colored linen. To give you an idea of its size its 15 1/2" by 2 1/2".

As of right now, we have only had 3 trick or treaters, and I have a feeling that will be all for tonight. I hand out microwave popcorn bags, and juice boxes.. so I planned on 15... so I guess we will be eating popcorn and drinking juice for awhile. Next year Im buying chocolate.. LOL

4 comments:

Shell said...

sorry messed up on first comment.

great finish,I am still working on my LHN pinetop sampler. I am such a sloooow sitcher.

Shell said...

sorry Kim - that should read stitcher.Starting to worry about my terrible typing and my slow stitching now.

Cathy B said...

That was a quick stitch! Looks great!

We didn't have any trick-or-treaters last night - tooooooo cold!

Missy said...

That was quick! I really like this design.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails