10.18.2006

SBQ Question - October 18

Today's SBQ was suggested by Vash and is:

Which way do you stitch, i.e. do you stitch /// followed by \\\ on top, or the other way around \\\ followed by ///? Are you left- or right-handed and do you think that this affects the way that you stitch?

I stitch /// across the WHOLE row first, and then I come back across the row doing my \\\ stitches. I don't do each X at a time. I'm consistent with my stitching. All the X's are stitched the same way! I'm a stickler for seeing X's made the wrong way, and not consistent. It drives me NUTTS! I guess I'm too much of a perfectionist.. LOL I'm a two handed stitcher, when I use my floor stand. When I stitch with the Qsnap or scroll frame in hand, I stitch with the right hand and hold with the left.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails