10.30.2006

Let's Us Be Thankful WIP

Well its bedtime, and I thought I would post my progress on the Let Us Be Thankful SAL that Im participating with in the Bent Creek Yahoo group. I have decided not to stitch the turkeys on both ends.. this way it can be displaced all year. And I changed the color of the vine - stitching it in 936

After getting over a day long headache - I finally got all my supplies together and pulled out the pattern. I had to cut the fabric and surge around the sides - which meant I had to get the sewing machine out.. I so wished I had sewing room! Then I played some with the Qsnaps and came up with this long frame to stitch on! And to believe I started stitching about 9pm! Gosh its going to be no time and I will be done! This design is going so fast! Be prepared to see a finish yet this week.. humm maybe another Oct finish.. will see!

Well I only have to work tomorrow, then I have 3 days off from the f/t job, and work on Thursday at the quilt shop.. WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Wow Kim! You must have borrowed one of Milly's smokin' needles ;o) It looks great!

Shell said...

quick stitching,looks great already.Hope the new job is going well,sounds like a crafters dream job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails