10.29.2006

"Scared Crow?"


Yea! Another October finish!

This adorable design is from Bent Creek, called "Scared Crow?" Stitched on 14ct fiddlers aida. From the first time I saw it, I had to stitch it! I actually had started it before I had all my deadlines. So it sat with just its face stitched. Poor thing! Then on Thursday night after work, I picked the little guy up, and began stitching. So I have stitched quite a bit since then.. LOL Have no clue as to how I will finish this guy.

Also this afternoon I was sorting out my quilting fabrics.. gosh I gotta get busy!.. LOL Lots of material calling my name! I have a vision for a USA quilt, a breast cancer rememberance quilt, a John Deere quilt, a fire fighter quilt, a assortment of flame material quilt - so to say.. LOL, and I have other material that I picked on in the past to make a quilt with. So I guess its that time again to pick between two needles again!

3 comments:

Shell said...

cute finish,sounds like you are going to be pretty busy with your quilting projects that you have planned

Anonymous said...

I love your Scared Crow, Kim!

Rita

Pumpkin said...

I LOVE him Kim :o) His is SO cute!

My Mom and I are doing a breast cancer quilt. It's fun and will have a lot of meaning behind it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails