10.06.2006

Karin's Quilt Block - COMPLETED!

Oh Im soooooo happy to post that I have Karin's quilt block completed! Since meeting Karin at the ILCS retreat, I realized that I had not signed up to stitch a block her niece's to be quilt. The theme is from the African Rainforest Afghan leaflet, and I chose to stitch on block #25.Karin has a deadline of early November, so this will surely make it in time! It was stitched on 16ct aida, with DMC floss. Now its off to California (Hi Karin), and then it will be going to the east coast (Hi Christina!)

Ok, now I can focus more on the model Im stitching, and to finish the last 4 - 12 Blessing by L*K ornaments, and then I gotta finish the pillow for Debra's small finish exchange.... WOOHOO!
Oh I just love the pressure!.. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I love this block...you stitching is so beautiful. Congratulation on the finish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails