11.08.2007

SBQ - Nov 8th


Today's SBQ is:

When you have to frog out stitches, do you reuse that thread or do you start over with a new strand?

Who said I frog?! KIDDING!! I wish!

I start over with a new strand. The floss becomes weak, and it breaks eaiser once you stitch with it again. And besides, it shows in the top stitches.

<>< ~ ><> ~ <>< ~ ><> ~ <>< ~ ><> ~ <>< ~ ><> ~ <>< ~ ><> ~

Just want to say thanks to EVERYONE that has taken the time to stop by my blog, I really do appreciate it! Leaving comments really makes my day!

BTW, had a finish on a model tonight, so I cant post till Im aware that its been published, so you will be the first to know.. stay tuned! Now I just got to get the quilt finished, and I will be all set!

3 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Who are you model stitching for? I will watch for a new release.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I haven't read your blog in a long time. You sure are busy. Congrats on the baby and I can't believe all the ice and snow you have gotten. Wow! Raining here today. Debra in Indiana

The Chicken Lady said...

What's frogging? :) I only know what a froggie is. :)tee hee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails