8.26.2008

ABC of Me

I was tagged, so here are the "ABC's of Me"

A. Attached or Single? Married (6+ yrs)
B. Best Friend? I’ve got a few of those, and am blessed for all of ‘em.
C. Cake or pie? Love pie, apple pie
D. Day of choice? Everyday!
E. Essential item? My laptop. I don’t leave home without it, although I kind of wish I could.
F. Favorite color? Earthtones
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms. I like to say I eat worms. :)
H. Hometown? Larsen, Wisconsin
I. Favorite indulgence? Stash!!
J. January or July? July - enjoy being outside. And not having to dress in layers just to go outside.
K. Kids? None - just nieces and nephews to spoil.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughing.
M. Marriage date? August 24, 2002
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, and 1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Clowns
Q. Quotes? “What I want to be, is what I'm going to be"
R. Reasons to smile? Each new days is a day to bring a smile to the face.
S. Season of choice? Fall - love the colors!!
T. Tag 5 people: If you’re reading this, you’re it.
U. Unknown fact about me? I can wiggle my ears - and proud of it!!
V. Vegetable? Onions - in everything!
W. Worst habit? Worrying.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Depends on the reason for the stated.
Y. Your favorite food? Anything sitting on my plate.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails