8.08.2008

Cranberry Wishes... Table Runner

While I was down visiting my family in June, I stopped by a quilt shop. I picked up some charm packs.

I had already put a table runner together with these, and I thought.. I gotta make more!

So.. here is another one. I used the charm packs of Cranberry Wishes from Moda. I cut the 5" squares into. and then I just sorta placed them out how I wanted too. And then sewed them all together. Mind you, I had done this already about 3 weeks ago. It was pinned and ready to be quilted since then. I played around with quilting design.. but I just couldnt get the gist of it. So I just went with a simple diamond quilting design.

I LOVE how it turned out!

This table runner is for my Dad's benefit, and a silent auction item.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails