8.18.2008

Always & Forever - LHN ~ Wedding Gift




First off, I just wanna say congrats to Gail and Greg whom were married last Friday. Ive been waiting to receive an email from Gail stating that she received a gift I had sent.

She did, and I can share it! This was my last "I gotta wait to post till its received" finishes. Its from Little House Needleworks, called "Always and Forever". I stitched it on 32ct Creekstone from Silkweavers with a Rust hand dyed thread from Carrie's Creation. I found the fabric for the pillow at the quilt shop. Loved how it turned out.


Best of luck to you Gail and Greg!!



Ive been faithfully stitching on the Cabin (well not for the past 2 days), but I do need to take an updated picture of my progress, cause I amaze myself sometimes..LOL

7 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a beautiful gift, Kim.

Unknown said...

What a great gift. It's lovely.

Carol R said...

Lovely stitching and finishing - well done!

Shari said...

very pretty Kim!!!! You have been busy with can't show pieces, haven't you!?!?!?

Milly~ said...

It turned our great Kim. What a lovely gift.

Pumpkin said...

That's beautiful Kim! I'm sure they will treasure it for years to come :o)

Anonymous said...

Hugs and thank you again Kim, for the beautiful wedding gift!! It will be a lasting keepsake! Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails