5.16.2007

Cardinal FINISHED!!


Well I sat down this afternoon, and was bound and determined not to get up from the computer to do anything.. well besides go to the bathroom.. he he.

I now have the backstitching on the Cardinal finished!!! So Im totally finished on the cardinal. Good thing I had to do the backstitching, as I found some missing stitches.. opps!

Cardinal is from Patternsonline.com, the title is Male Cardinal by Carolyn Shores Wright, stitched on cream 32 count lugana from Zweigart, using DMC floss.

I like how I signed the block, made it alittle more personal for the retreat. :)

6 comments:

Meari said...

Gorgeous, Kim! Makes me want to get mine finished. I have a *long* way to go, though.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog! As a matter of fact, I received the rings today!! Talk about timing ... ;o) THANK YOU!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your finish.

Joanne

Pumpkin said...

It's beautiful Kim!

Unknown said...

It's absolutely GORGEOUS Kim!!!

Sally said...

The cardinal is so cute Kim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails